We have received further information regarding Ontario's Immigrant Nominee Program for Masters Graduate, PhD Graduate, and Express Entry Human Capital Priorities which may open as early as this afternoon. Here are some of the key details:
There have been dramatic changes to how applications will be processed. These include:
- All applications will be submitted online.
- The applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Once an application has been registered, a full application will have to be submitted within 7 days.
- The province will place temporary pauses on these categories once a certain number of applications have been registered.
A few changes were made to the eligibility criteria. These include:
- The Masters program will allow students to apply from outside of Canada.
- There will no longer be a limit of 45 days to submit an application under the Human Capital Priorities stream (the Express Entry category for those who have over 400 points) after an invitation has been received from the province.
- CELPIP results will now be accepted.
Given the length of time that the programs have been closed, we are expecting that the available spots will fill up quickly. In light of the above circumstances, it is vital that your application be submitted as soon as possible and without mistakes.
To speak with one of our lawyers to discuss your case, contact us at
(416) 548-9101 or email@example.com.